Casual / Part-time Bookkeeper
Goodwill Projects is one of South East Queensland’s largest and most dynamic markets, events and venue management businesses.
We began as pioneers of Brisbane farmers markets in 2006 and today we coordinate 12 highly popular markets across South East Queensland. Thousands of loyal visitors shop at our markets each week and we’ve helped create the platform to boost many small businesses into national household brands.
Our services quickly expanded from farmers markets to creating spaces and events of all shapes and sizes. Some spaces last for a day, such as the vibrant street party that is Teneriffe Festival and others are permanent, such as re-imagining the iconic South Leagues Club on the riverside in West End. Some are BIG, like a revolutionary new foodie utopia in the heart of the city, and some are digital, such as a curated online marketplace connecting farmers and producers and their products to customers 24/7.
About the role:
The role sees you supporting and facilitating the week-week accounts for our busy South East Queensland Markets and Events.
This role reports directly to the Financial Controller.
2-3 days per week.
You would be responsible for a range of daily/weekly tasks including:
- Managing front of house at the office and answering the phone
- A broad range of additional admin tasks to support our busy team!
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General office administration
- MYOB proficiency and experience is essential.
The role will be split approximately 20/80.
The successful applicant will have a wealth of experience in a similar accounts role, whilst also have the following attributes:
- Friendly upbeat interpersonal skills (We like to think we’re a fun office)
- Excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a fast paced team environment
- Have a positive “can do attitude”
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
- Confidence to pitch ideas! Think we can do something quicker, more effectively, use a better system? Let us know!!
Why work with Goodwill Projects?
- Fun and friendly office environment
- Supportive environment
- Career development and/or utilize your experience
- Immediate start available
- Centrally located office with LOTS of great cafes, bars and eateries around.
$40-45 per hour dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please ensure the word “kiwifruit” is creatively included in your cover letter, along with a detailed CV.
Please send your application through to Mark Power at: email@example.com.
Sign up to hear all our latest news & events and go in the monthly draw for $50 Market Dollars at your local Goodwill Projects Market!
No annoying emails (we pinky promise).